1. An aspiring barber becomes inadvertently involved in the theft of a valuable diamond, forcing him to masquerade as a 12-year-old child.
2. A man goes from one mishap to another at an army training camp during World War II.
3. Fleeing a murder charge, a singer and a busboy wind up on a spooky Caribbean island inherited by an heiress.
4. A nightclub comic assumes the identity of another soldier so he can tour army bases in a revue with his ex-partner.
5. A rich mama's boy returns west with the son of his murdered father's partner to foil a gang trying to gain control of his family ranch.
6. An unsophisticated stationmaster from provincial New Mexico fraudulently claims that he is dying in order to get an expense-paid dream tour of New York.
7. A singer who can't pay his bookie joins a nerdy, star-struck movie fan and his Great Dane in a cross-country convertible ride to Hollywood.
8. The greatest player in Ridgefield College history uses his influence and reputation to get his only son, a sickly, uncoordinated nerd, on the college football team.
Answers: 1. "You're Never Too Young" (1955). 2. "At War with the Army" (1950). 3. "Scared Stiff" (1953). 4. "Jumping Jacks" (1952). 5. "Pardners" (1956). 6. "Living It Up" (1954). 7. "Hollywood or Bust" (1956). 8. "That's My Boy" (1951).