THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND: Feb. 16 – Feb 18
Fort Wayne Boat Show & Sale: Through Sunday
• Memorial Coliseum: Climb aboard and think summer at this 37th annual event. Discover over 56 exhibitors offering great deals on boats, personal watercraft, piers, and accessories.
Justin Moore: Tonight
• Memorial Coliseum: Grab your tickets for a night of country with Justin Moore. Join the platinum-selling artist when his Hell on a Highway tour takes over the Memorial Coliseum at 7:30 p.m.
2018 Weather the Fort: Saturday
• Freimann Square: Adults 21+ are invited to celebrate winter during Weather the Fort. Grab a beer and get in the spirit with live music from local bands, ice carving, fire dancing, and much more from 4 to 10 p.m.
Fort Wayne Philharmonic: Cirque Goes to the
• Embassy Theatre: Enjoy a night at the Embassy Theatre for this thrilling performance, pairing awe-inspiring physical feats with musical classics from “Star Wars,” “Harry Potter,” and more at 7:30 p.m.
“Once Upon a Tale”: Saturday
• Botanical Conservatory: Celebrate the magical world of fairy tales at this winter family event. “Once Upon a Tale” is part of the Botanical Conservatory’s “Fairy Tales” winter exhibit, running through April 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.