Things to do this weekend: Mar. 2-4
You’ve worked hard all week. As a reward, get out and enjoy some of these events around town from CurrentFortWayne.com:
45th Annual Fort Wayne Home & Garden Show: Friday through Sunday
• Memorial Coliseum: Find the products, services, and expertise you need to start your next home and garden project. The show features over 650 exhibitors and a family area with kid-friendly activities. Open today 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Disney on Ice: Reach for the Stars: Friday through Sunday
• Memorial Coliseum: Join Mickey, Minnie, Anna, Elsa, and your other Disney friends for a magical show. This skating extravaganza will offer thrills and fun for the whole family. Shows at 1 and 5 p.m.
La Cage Aux Folles: Friday through Sunday
• Civic Theatre at the Arts United Center: The Fort Wayne Civic Theatre brings one of the all-time greatest hits of musical theater to Fort Wayne. Comedy ensues in this stage revival of the movie, “The Bird Cage.” Shows are 8 p.m. Monday – Friday and 2 p.m. Sunday
Down the Line 12: Saturday
• Embassy Theatre: This one-night music event features five local bands, each paying tribute to a different rock legend. Enjoy the music of Radiohead, Stevie Wonder, Phil Collins, The Police and STYX at 7 p.m.
Hamlet: Through March 17
• First Presbyterian Theatre: Enjoy one of the greatest plays ever written, which unlocks the concept of what it means to be human. This spell-binding murder mystery comes to life at First Presbyterian Theatre. Showtime at 7:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, Sunday at 2 p.m.
These are just a few events going on this week. For a complete community calendar of events visit CurrentFortWayne.com