ON TAP THIS WEEKEND — July 6-8
You’ve worked hard all week. As a reward, get out and enjoy some of these events around town from CurrentFortWayne.com
Fort Wayne TinCaps: Friday and Saturday
• Parkview Field: Head downtown to cheer on the TinCaps. Experience the family-friendly fun at Parkview Field — ranked as the #1 ballpark experience in Minor League Baseball. First pitch is scheduled for 7:05 p.m.
Ft. Wayne’s Farmers Market and YLNI Farmers Market: Every Saturday
• Corner of Wayne and Barr Streets: From 9 a.m. to 1p.m. every Saturday, discover a diverse selection of local produce, natural goods and handmade items at the downtown outdoor farmers markets
Miami Indian Heritage Days: Saturday
• Chief Richardville House: Learn about the lasting heritage of the Miami and other regional tribes at the Chief Richardville House. On July 7, enjoy hands-on activities, games, and more from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA: Saturday
• Foellinger Outdoor Theatre: Touted as the world’s greatest ABBA tribute band, Arrival from Sweden is coming to Fort Wayne. Enjoy ABBA’s top hits, including “Dancing Queen,” “Mamma Mia” and others. The show starts at 8 p.m.
Bugs – Live Butterfly Exhibit: Ends Sunday
• Botanical Conservatory: Don’t miss your chance to step into the butterfly tent where hundreds of live butterflies surround you. Observe these beautiful winged creatures up close as they feed, rest, and fly. The conservatory is open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from Noon to 4 p.m.
These are just a few events going on this week. For a complete community calendar of events visit CurrentFortWayne.com