* Christopher James Menswear recently held a grand opening at 6410 W. Jefferson Blvd. of its shop-in-shop retail concept. The new shop is designed to effectively merchandise the collection, and offer the breadth of programs from Robert Talbott; including Seasonal, In-Stock, and Made to Measure.
* iAB Financial Bank has donated $1,500 to the Jyothi Corp. for use in their mission of providing assistance for the disenfranchised, the disabled, the feeble, the poor, as well as the homeless locally, regionally and internationally.
* The Indiana Economic Development Corp. has approved Regional Cities Initiative funding to support the establishment of the Russel and Evelyn Fahl Aquatics Facility at 325 N. Wayne St. in Columbia City, the construction of the Fishing Line Trail connecting Rome City to Kendallville in Noble County and the expansion of the Kendallville Outdoor Recreation Center at 524 S. Allen Chapel Road in Kendallville.
* Northern Apex has released a family of Internet of Things (IoT) hardware platforms.
* Multimatic Inc. recently announced plans to invest $40 million to establish a new manufacturing facility in Allen County. Multimatic Indiana, 2808 Adams Center Road, New Haven will create up to 180 new jobs by the end of 2018.
* Purdue University announces that its Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation program, administered by the provost’s office, was the recipient of the Excellence in Curriculum Innovation in Entrepreneurship Award at the Deshpande Symposium Awards. <br>
<i> Send information about your company’s awards and contracts on company letterhead, to be received by noon Wednesday, to The News-Sentinel, Business Monday, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or fax information to 461-8817, or email to email@example.com. </i>