More InformationEligibility guidelines
To be eligible to participate in the Indiana Grown Homegrown by Heroes program, a grower must meet all requirements of the Indiana Grown program, as well as the following:
* Be considered a veteran, active duty, National Guard or reserve member of the U.S. Armed Forces, without regard to age or era of duty.
* Provide a copy of their Department of Defense Form 214, or equivelant.
* Earn an honorable or general discharge.
* Provide a letter of support from their commanding officer or designated representative confirming their honorable service if they are in an active-duty role.
* Maintaining levels of 50 percent or more for both veteran ownership and management of the business.
For more information or to apply for membership, go to http://www.indianagrown.org.