The following road closures and lane restrictions are planned:
* Douglass Road, between the dead end on the road and Schwartz Road, will be closed now through 5 p.m. July 28 for road construction work.
* Stellhorn Road, between Maplecrest and Reed roads, will have lane restrictions now through July 28 to allow construction workers to mill and pave the road.
* Lake Avenue, from Anthony Boulevard to Crescent Avenue, will be closed Monday-Friday to allow crews to work on a Fort Wayne City Utilities sewer separation project.
* Washington Boulevard, between Clay and Lafayette streets, will have lane restrictions Monday-Friday for sidewalk and driveway construction.
* Wayne Street and Anthony Boulevard will have lane restrictions Monday-Friday to allow workers to demolish the closed bar building on the northwest corner of the intersection.
* Berry Street, between Clinton and Harrison streets, will have lane restrictions Monday-Friday for work that is part of American Electric Power's Underground Network Reconstruction Project, North Phase.
* Calhoun Street, between Wallace and Lewis streets, will have lane restrictions Monday and Tuesday for work that is part of American Electric Power's Underground Network Reconstruction Project, North Phase.