LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Name change creates added difficulties to obtaining license at the BMV

Regarding the Our Voice article about renewing drivers license at BMV . . . everything is factual, except if you have ever changed your name, been married, etc. They are going to need proof of the name change from your birth certificate/original name. A marriage license, divorce decree, name change paperwork. If you have been married three times, they need proof of EACH name change.

— Heidi Rae, Fort Wayne

To submit a letter to the editor, email letters@news-sentinel.com. Or mail to Letters, News-Sentinel.com PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801.