Allen County neighborhoods group to meet July 25
The Allen County Neighborhoods Association will hold its quarterly meeting July 25 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Omni Room on the lower level of Citizens Square, 200 E. Berry St.
The will feature a panel of homeowners association leaders who will discuss various topics, including:
• Neil Warner, Deerfield Estates. Topic: Communication
• Carol Griffin, Kensington Downs. Topic: Parliamentary Procedure
• Jim Ray, River Bend Bluffs. Topic: Collecting Dues
• Steve Harris, Shearwater. Topic: Leadership
• Rob Grayless, Windsor Pointe. Topic: Governing Documents
There will also be time for general questions and discussion with the panelists.
Free parking is available in the public parking area in front of Citizens Square and at meters around the building. Use the main entrance on the north side of the building.
ACNA helps neighborhood associations in both incorporated and unincorporated areas of Allen County access county services and share ideas for resolving common concerns. For more information, contact ACNA Coordinators Kris Krishnan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Joanne Bergman (email@example.com), Marvel Embery (firstname.lastname@example.org), Rob Grayless (email@example.com), or Mike Green, Allen County Public Information Officer, at 449-7671.